Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Low Thyroid Daze -- Update, sorta ...

Back a few posts ago (http://whigmaleerie-workshop.blogspot.com/2007/07/low-thyroid-daze.html) I mentioned the foggy brain, scatter-brain side of being low thyroid. Since then, I have decided to try to remember to take part in a few weekly writing, photography and art "prompts." One of the writing prompts was to write about a famous character's secret vice.

Hmm ... for some reason, vampires or soulless people have been invading my writing lately. So, I thought about Dracula and what vices could he possibly have besides what we already know?

Not sure why I did it, I decided to check out Wikipedia.org for info on vices. (Even though Wikipedia has been around now for a while, I visited it the first time just two weeks ago. It's sort of fun to use ... but that is another post completely ...)

And on their list of vices is ABSENTMINDEDNESS! And Scatterbrained!

Eesh! I'm in big trouble.

Have a great day. Oh, if you're so inclined, you can read my Dracula's vice story here: http://whigmaleerieworkshop.blogspot.com/2007/08/this-weeks-challenge-fiction-friday.html
Just be warned -- if you do care about what happens in the Harry Potter books and don't yet know the end -- I sort of give it away at the end of the this story. You've been warned that I "spoiled" it. Trust me, it wasn't intentional. The character just insisted on getting into the story and before I knew what was happening had almost taken over ... :-)

No comments: