Saturday, June 30, 2007

DUH!

Believe it or not -- I tried this once before. I set up the blog and posted my first post ...

(That was sometime last summer.)

And then I tried to fill out my "profile" ...

I hit "Preview" didn't like it and did something wrong. When I tried to make just one change, everything went "kaplooyie" and {{poof}} was gone. Within seconds of posting that first entry, not only did the profile information disappear but so did my the paper I had scribbled my user-name and password on. UGH! I mean, how scatter-brained can a person get?

So, I will try to retrieve the information from the dark recesses of my brain's "Shh - Quiet Please - Library of Useless, Unneeded (because it is unused) Information" to locate the original blog and maybe even the user name and password.

In the meantime, I plan to start a couple other blogs here. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with them and then keep them fairly distinct in their topics. This one, I hope, will concentrate mostly on using Rubber Stamps in all types of creative ways -- not just making cards or decorating scrapbook pages, not just on paper, but in a wider variety of ways. Also, I will post information concerning my business as an Angel demonstrator with The Angel Company (tm) in my self-proclaimed role of "Creativity Tour Guide."

No comments: